Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your subscription to publications (both free and paid, online and hard copy) conference and seminar bookings, the purchase of conference and seminar materials and your use of websites, including the discussion groups and other public forums (the “Services”) provided by Agora Health Limited.
By using or purchasing our Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and they shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us (the “Agreement”).
If we change our terms and conditions, we will notify you of those changes here.
Your contract is with Agora Health Ltd. Agora Health Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 714826 and VAT number GB 629 7287 94. Its registered address is Curzon House, 24 High Street, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 2LJ.
We Welcome Contact
We positively encourage telephone calls and emails about our products and services.
If you would like to comment on the editorial content of the website or of any of our products, our editors would love to hear from you. You can contact us by following this link: https://contactus.agorahealth.co.uk/agh/.
If you have a general query please contact our customer services department by following this link: https://contactus.agorahealth.co.uk/agh/. Their opening hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Please note that calls may be recorded and monitored to help improve our services.
Paid for Services
Special Offers, Free Trials, Refunds and Renewals
All prices quoted are inclusive of applicable taxes and delivery costs. Free trials and special first year price offers are only available to those who have not previously subscribed and are limited to one subscription per household. The period for which you are subscribing will be set out in the order form.
Direct Debit and Continuous Credit Card payment renewals
If you pay for your subscription by direct debit or continuous credit card, your subscription will continue automatically until you cancel it. By opting to subscribe in this way, you are agreeing that your subscription will renew automatically at the rate then in effect (less any discount which might apply).
We will notify you in advance of any change to your subscription price. If you wish to cancel, you may do so at any time and claim a full refund on the unexpired part of your subscription.
We offer a free trial period for our own subscription products. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can cancel your subscription during this period and any payment taken will be refunded. After the free trial period we also offer a pro-rata refund. This means that, at any time, you can claim a full refund on the unexpired part of your subscription.
You may cancel orders for one-off reports at any time before we email the report or links to you (in which case we will refund in full any payment taken from you), however we do not offer a refund on all reports after that email has been sent. Please check the order form for details. Any refund will be processed within 14 days of your request to cancel the subscription.
From time to time we promote other companies? products. Whilst we encourage our partner companies to offer as generous a refund policy as we do, their refund policy may differ, so please ensure you check their refund policy before ordering.
Confirmation of Your Order
If you order one of our Services, within two working days of your order you will be sent an email which confirms receipt of your order. It will not contain the payment details provided by you.
In the event of any non-authorisation of your payment, a customer services representative will contact you by telephone (if you have supplied your number) or by email or letter, to check the details you have supplied, and re-try the authorisation process.
Payments are collected by Agora Lifestyles Ltd on behalf of Agora Health Ltd.
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail within 24-48 hours of receipt. You can expect to receive your order within 3-10 business days in the UK. Outside the UK, shipping times vary. Most orders are received within 7-10 days. In some cases, it may take longer, but this is unusual.
The website contains or may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards and other public areas which allow feedback between users and the website and/or the services provided by or recommended on the website and/or the services (forums). While we do not control the information/materials posted to forums by users (messages), we reserve the right (which we may exercise at our sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the messages and to terminate access to and use of the forums. Users of the forums waive any moral rights in regard to the messages.
You agree that you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any messages on the forums which:
– contain any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or ?spam?, or
– contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or service or any computer software or equipment or collect or store other users? personal data, or
– impersonate any person or entity (including Agora Health Ltd employees or website guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. By submitting messages to any forum you agree to indemnify us against all claims, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and administrative expenses) arising out of any messages posted or published by you that are in breach of these terms and conditions. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the forum by any person.
The forum contains messages submitted by users over whom we have no control. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any messages. Some users may breach these terms and conditions and post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You bear all risk associated with your use of the forums and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By submitting messages to any forums you are granting us a worldwide perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message in whole or in part and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion. We reserve the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the forums.
It is not possible for us to fully and effectively monitor when messages infringe the copyright of a third party or other third party rights. If you believe that a message infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify us immediately with specific details by following this link: https://contactus.agorahealth.co.uk/agh/
If you wish to have access to subscriber only Services and unrestricted access to the subscriber only content of the website you will need to register or subscribe with us.
You agree to:
– provide true, accurate, correct and complete information which you are required to provide when you register or subscribe
– notify us immediately of any changes to any relevant personal information
You agree not to:
– impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use, or disclose your password or username to any other person, or allow your password or username to be used by any other person to access the forums.
We reserve the right to decline any application from you to register as a user of the forums or to subscribe to one of our Services. If you are accepted you will receive from us a username and password for use on the forums. If you are allowed to select a username, we reserve the right to modify such or provide you with a user name of our choice if, in our opinion, such user name infringes or violates the rights of any person or third party or is defamatory, offensive or is in any other way improper or inappropriate.
We reserve the right to terminate your account (including username and password) or subscription if any personal information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, or if we believe that you have breached these terms and conditions.
- agree to comply with the spirit as well as the letter of these terms and conditions
- agree that your contributions will be relevant, accurate (where facts are stated) and opinions will be genuinely held (where opinions are stated)
- agree not to use the website and/or the Services (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws
- agree not to upload or transmit through the website and/or the Services any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer
- will not upload or transmit through the website and/or the Services any material which is defamatory, offensive, inflammatory, hateful or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- will not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or advocate, promote or incite any third party to commit or assist any unlawful or criminal act
- will not use the website and/or the Services in a way that may cause the website and/or the Services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website and/or the services is in any way impaired
- will not use the website and/or the Services in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, contractual rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy, for the avoidance of doubt this includes not disclosing the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data of any individual) )
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the website and/or the Services
- agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any users arising out of that user?s use of the website and/or the services, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us
- agree not to allow any third party directly or indirectly to use your subscription, username or password.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website and/or the Services. We may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and subscriptions, and/or removing any materials on the website and/or the services).
Ending a subscription
We are entitled to terminate your paid or unpaid subscriptions at any time without notice. Provided you have not breached these terms and conditions, if we terminate a paid subscription we will refund the unused portion of your subscription fee.
Conferences and Seminars
Refund terms and conditions are as set out in the online booking form.
Any advice given is non-personal in nature and no assessment of suitability for individuals will be made.
Photos may be taken and audio recordings may be made at our conferences and seminars. By attending the conference or seminar you consent to being photographed and to the recording of any questions or comments you make. You grant to Agora Health Limited the right to use and publish your image and voice and anything you say at the conference, which may be edited without further consent. You also waive any moral rights you might have in any recorded statement and accept that no compensation is given for the recording and any further use.
If you have questions, but would prefer not to appear on the audio, please save your questions for the breaks between sessions which will not be recorded.
Copyright in all information, text and images featured on this site and in the Services, is owned by or licensed to Agora Health Limited. Provided that you acknowledge Agora Health Limited as the source of the information, you are entitled to save or download one copy of any of the information on this site for the purposes of reference, but you are not entitled to make any further copies of that work.
With any saving or otherwise copying from this website the terms and conditions for use shall be deemed to have been accepted. All property rights shall remain with Agora Health Limited. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose this website without the prior written permission of Agora Health Limited.
We do try to ensure that this website is up to date, but can give no guarantee of the accuracy and currency of the information provided on it. We do everything in our power to ensure that this website is fully operational and available to you at all times. However, in order to make sure the website is up to date and offering you the best service, on rare occasions access may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine maintenance or the introduction of new facilities and services.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
The information and opinions expressed here are believed to be accurate, based on the best judgement available to the authors, and readers who fail to consult with appropriate health professionals assume the risk of any illnesses or injuries. In addition, the information and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of every contributor to our publications. We acknowledge occasional differences in opinion and welcomes the exchange of different viewpoints. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Links to sites that may interest you
We may provide links to other websites owned by Agora Health Limited or other associated companies. We may also choose to provide links to sites that are owned by third parties. Please note that all links are provided for your convenience only, and unless expressly stated, we do not endorse or recommend any third party sites.
When buying goods and services on the internet, you are entering a legally binding contract. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Last updated: March 2017